Thursday 19 February 2009

Brad Pitt is a scary old dude

I watched the Brad Pitt movie, Benjamin Buttons, last night. Of course I cried. My daughter who came with me thought I was wimpy and in her words "it wasn't even sad". I cry at X-Factor losers though so it doesn't take much to get me going.

I have to say that seeing Brad Pitt as a little old man was quite disturbing. I'm never going to look at him in the same way again and, quite frankly, I'm relieved Angelina's got him!! Not a bad film but in my view a bit too long and quite depressing to see all those really old peoople dying all over the place.

There, that's enough of the review. Perhaps we should review our own lives in the same way? You know, "oh the middle bit was way too boring" etc. If we did we might stop and do something else with it. All thata's been on my mind for the last six months or so now though is how to earn more money... hmmm... the Law of Attraction sounds like fun but I want to know who it has worked for, and what their successes have been.

Who's out there anyway? Is anybody actually reading this? I'd like to know.

No comments: